The Wave Scalper by LeapFX
Original website: http://leapfx.com/amember/aff/go/budgetforex?i=52
Original price: $497
Your price: $37 /mo (cancel anytime)
Content: Full original licensed software with vendor support and profit guarantee (!)
The Wave Scalper Is Proven To Work Over 10 Years And
Deliver Profit With Safe Risk.
Scroll down this page for multiple verified account proof…
5 Trading Accounts With The Wave Scalper Only
Have you heard of “scalp trading” before? Well if you know about it or just learning about it now, you don’t know it yet, but you just hit a huge gold mine by finding this page.
What is scalp trading?
Scalping is a trading style that specializes in profiting off small price changes, generally after a trade is executed and becomes profitable. Basically, scalping is a way to keep your account to a low risk exposure, by having trades open and close in as short a period of time as possible.
If you didn’t know, one of the most popular styles of trading in Forex and the Stock Market is scalping. You’ve probably even heard of the high-speed trading computers that suck billions from the markets.
Those are scalping systems.
And here’s the thing. You don’t need to be part of a massive trading firm or have millions of dollars to trade like the hot shots.
With Forex and our advanced technology, you can do the same with as little as a $200 to $300 investment into your trading account.
You can grow your account easily to $10,000 , $50,000 , $100,000 and beyond.
This is all possible using our new system called…
The Wave Scalper
The Wave Scalper is one of the only fully automated (you never have to open , manage, or close trades ) scalping systems that is proven to work over the past 10 years and will continue to succeed for many years to come.
The reason it’s been able to thrive unlike other trading systems is because…
- It’s built upon a complex neural network model that allows it to adapt to changes in the market.
- It does NOT use dangerous grid or martingale methods.
- It does NOT actively trade against trends.
The Wave Scalper is based on Elliot Wave theory it works on multiple trading pairs (we prefer GBPUSD and USDJPY) across multiple market sessions.
About The Developer
The developers behind The Wave Scalper are a group that specialize strictly in scalping systems for many years and have helped with other major scalping projects that have seen massive success. This is their most successful and innovative system.
Just in case you didn’t know, Elliot Wave theory describes price movements in financial markets. It is based on recurring fractal wave patterns.
Elliot wave principle consists of impulse waves and corrective waves. When the price action of the market is moving in a direction…
The waves that are moving with the overall trend movement are called impulse waves.
The waves that are moving in the opposite direction of the overall trend are corrective waves.
The Wave Scalper scalps impulse waves that trade into the trend direction, giving a much higher probability of success.
Through extensive historical testing and lengthy testing on live accounts, we’ve been able to perfect the system to maintain safe risk ratios, and continually profit and grow.
Let’s now go over the years of historical proof…
We have 5 public live accounts with multiple brokers to show you the versatility of Wave Scalper on varying broker conditions.
These 5 accounts have been verified as real by a third party network called MyFxBook. You can verify these accounts and check their statistics and charts by clicking on the respective images.
Account #4: The Wave Scalper trading GBPUSD pair with 10 Years Of History
Click The Image Above To See Verified Trading Proof
This account is The Wave Scalper running on GBPUSD with about 10 years of trading history.
Account #5: The Wave Scalper trading USDJPY pair with 10 Years of History
Click The Image Above To See Verified Trading Proof
This account is The Wave Scalper running on USDJPY with about 10 years of trading history.
Will it work for you?
So, you’ve seen the proof, but you may be thinking – looks great, but how do I know it will work for me?
That’s a great question.
Scalping is an amazingly profitable way to trade Forex, but there are common issues that you must worry about with other systems that you fortunately don’t have to worry about with The Wave Scalper.
- Many scalpers will work on demo accounts, but not real accounts because of real market conditions such as dynamic spreads, slippage, and other execution issues. The Wave Scalper is proven to work on live accounts and thoroughly tested to work on multiple brokers.
- Not only scalpers, but many trading systems don’t have historical trading that goes back very far, The Wave Scalper has almost 10 years of trading data to back up it’s ability to trade and profit.
- You don’t need an advanced computer system or extremely high-speed internet. It can work successfully on a basic computer or virtual computer. And since it’s 100% fully automated you never really have to do anything at all except withdraw profits when you are ready.
And don’t worry about too many people using the software causing it to not work. There are 2 reasons it will continue to work…
- This isn’t a high-speed scalper that can be manipulated by a broker or liquidity provider and be forced to fail.
- We won’t be making enough copies available for this software to overwhelm the retail markets so it’s impossible for The Wave Scalper to fail from over use (so get your copy as soon as possible below, because we can close the doors on this any day).
So yes, it will work for you and we make it as easy as possible by providing the tools recommendations, instructions and support to make it happens.
What You Need To Get Started
If you are worried about setting up the system and getting started, you don’t need to. It’s beginner friendly, and we provide everything you need.
When you join today you’ll get instant access to…
- The Wave Scalper software and detailed installation manual.
- Unlimited technical support and installation assistance.
- Full updates included for life.
- And our top recommendations (settings, services, etc).