Original website: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/37335?source=Unknown
Original Price: $199 (Per Year)
Content: Indicator: Supply and Demand Dashboard PRO.ex4, DLL: msimg32.dll (for mt4 Build 1350), UserGuide: Document.txt
This product uses custom DLL “msimg32.dll” for mt4 Build 1350.
Some antivirus may block it and flag it as a virus. You need to whitelist it with Windows Defender and your antivirus.
Its a false alarm and its SAFE , this false alarm is triggered because this is a custom DLL and not verified to any publisher but need to make this product unlocked. Please only purchase if you are ok with this.
This DASHBOARD is a very powerful piece of software working on multiple symbols and up to 9 timeframes.
It is based on our main indicator.
The new DASHBOARD gives a great overview. It shows:
- filtered Supply and Demand values including zone strength rating,
- pips distances to/and within zones,
- it highlights nested zones,
- it gives 4 kind of alerts for the chosen symbols in all (9) time-frames.
- It is highly configurable for your personal needs!
Important Information Revealed
Maximize the potential of Supply and Demand, please visit: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/725584
If you are new to supply demand trading read also: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/720245
ADVANCED FEATURES: 4 KIND OF ALERTS:
- A new zone appeared.
- Price entered a zone.
- Price left the zone.
- The zone is broken.
- If you wish, you can filter all alerts for only nested zones.
- You can choose the timeframes which should be alerted.
- You can exclude symbols from the alert.
VISUAL FEATURES ON DASHBOARD
- Prices for supply and demand. (From up to down: supply upper price / supply lower price / demand upper price / demand lower price)
- Pips distances until supply and demand. Green, if price is far from zone.
- Pips distances within supply and demand. Pink and bold, if price has entered the zone. (pips to outer price / pips to inner price)
- A special zone strength rating. Yellow number, if a minimum strength is reached.
- New or tested: “N” is added to price if the zone is still untested or new.
- Nested: the background is highlighted if the zone is nested within the higher timeframe zone.
- Nested AND new: Prices for supply and demand showing in bold.
VISUAL FEATURES ON CHART
Simply drag the sub-window of the dashboard down with the mouse to see the actual chart. Click on the symbol names to change the symbol.
- All timeframes showing in the dashboard will be drawing on the chart.
- Lower timeframes than the chart showing as dashed squares.
- Actual timeframe of chart showing as full squares.
- Higher timeframes than chart showing as empty squares.
- The higher the timeframe is the more to the right the squares end.
- Color code will show if the zone is new or tested.
- Prices can be shown on chart or not.
Indicator Parameter and Settings
ATTENTION: To get the demo work in the strategy tester it needs a special setup since it’s a Multi-Symbol and Multi-Timeframe Dashboard. Also you need to prepare chart data quotes. Send me email if you need help BernhardFXcontact@gmail.com (You can also try instead the demo of Advanced Supply Demand which works just in a similar way.)
The most important questions for every trader regardless of what trading system is used:
- Were are the best levels to enter the market?
Enter your trade within or near a strong supply/demand zone to have the best chance of success and risk/reward.
- Where is the best place for my stop loss?
Place your stop below/above a strong supply/demand zone to be the safest.
- What is my best profit target?
Your exit strategy is just as important as your entry and knowing the higher time frame picture can help with this. For a buy use the next supply zone as target, for a sell use the next demand zones as target. Entering on a pullback to supply or demand to ensure that there is sufficient room for a profit margin up to higher time frame supply and demand will increase your profits.
Why we filter strong and weak zones?
The greater the imbalance, the greater the move in price. The highest probability price levels are the ones with the greatest imbalance between buyers and sellers. Without any prior warning, it reverses on the spot and drops like a stone – those are the areas of major imbalances. A big number of sellers have entered the market at that price and outnumbered the buyers. It is also very likely that, in case of a sudden sell-off, more sellers were waiting to sell just around that level.