Original website: www.mql5.com/en/market/product/32132#!tab=tab_p_overview
Original Price: $500
Content: Expert: Hunter Scalper1.10 (Unlimited), Instruction doc.
This is an automatic Expert Advisor designed for scalping during the period of low market volatility. The EA uses an advanced algorithm to find the entry points, as well as several additional filters for entering and exiting the market. The Ea does not require optimization or any additional configuration.
Recommended currency pairs: AUDUSD,EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDCHF,USDCHF and Almost all cross currency pairs！
Work Chart: EURUSD M15
Monitoring of the Expert Advisor:
- Does not use martingale, averaging, does not keep losing deals.
- Multicurrency transactions can share the risk of loss.
- All orders are equipped with StopLoss and TakeProfit .
- Does not require optimization and configuration. Uses ready-made strategies.
- Flexible risk management system.
- Advanced algorithm for entering and exiting the market.
- Minimum deposit: $100.
- VPS with the minimum latency to the broker’s server is required for trading.
- Requires an ECN account with minimal spread.
- MaxSpread – The maximum allowable spread for opening positions
- MaxSlippage – Price slippage
- GMT Offset – Specify the summer time of your broker.
- GMT_Start – Hour to start trading
- GMT_End – Hour to stop trading
- Lots – Lot size
- UseRisk – Automatic lot calculation
- MaxRisk – Risk as a percentage of account free margin
- StopLoss; – Maximum stop loss, usually closes earlier according to the signal
- TakeProfit – Maximum take profit
- MagicNumber – EA identification code to avoid interference with other EAs.
- SymbXX – Enter the pair you want to trade (if your pair has a suffix, please enter it completely, such as “EURUSD.Pro”)
- It is not recommended to use a value of MaxRisk greater than 5%. Please note that after hitting stop loss two times in a row at a risk of 10%, you will lose 10% of the deposit.
- Use brokers that are reliable and have shown decent results in trading with this Expert Advisor. The list can be found in the settings and in the description of the trading signal.
- Remember that past profit does not guarantee future profit.