Original website: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/49187?source=Unknown#description
Original price: $499
Content: Expert: ATS Advisor 1.8.ex4, DLL: msimg32.dll, How to install MT4 files.pdf
Note: This product is using custom DLL “msimg32.dll”
Some antivirus may block it as it authenticates the software with communicating with the vendor’s server. Its a false alarm and you need to make your antivirus allow it with whitelisting the dll file. Please only purchase this product if you are ok with this.
How to install the dll: youtu.be/RuPE1WhuPHA
Fully automatic adviser, with a system for recovering from losses.
- Always use stop loss
- Not used martingale / grid/ hedging, etc. (the recovery function uses a 1-time lot increase)
- Complies with FIFO rules
- Risk = 3-5 – Low risk;
- Risk = 7-10-Average risk;
- Risk = 15-25 – High risk;
Recommended-ECN / STP Broker with a minimum StopLoss level of 0-1 pips/spread of 0-5 pips (5 characters) /VPS server.
Trading leverage is 1: 100 or higher (you can use a smaller leverage but with a lower Risk value)
- Magic Number – transaction ID;
- Show Info Panel – show information panel.
- EA Comment – comment to trades.
- Lot calculation mode (Auto/Fix) – lot calculation mode (Autolot/Fixed Lot);
- Risk – lot size based on maximum risk per trade;
- Fix Lot – fixed lot size;
- Take Profit – take-profit;
- AutoSL – automatic calculation of SL;
- Stop Loss – stop-loss;
- MaxSpread(0-OFF) – maximum spread control (0-Off);
- Buy Pending shift – shift to place a buy order;
- Sell Pending shift – shift to place a sell order;
- Winter GMT Offset – server winter time zone;
- Auto MinProfit(ON/Off) – automatic calculation of the minimum profit for a trailing stop;
- Amount of profit (in points) for the trailing stop – number of points required to start a trailing stop;
- Trailing stop value – the size of the trailing stop;
- Step of the trailing stop – the step of the trailing stop;
- Allow buy orders – allow buy orders;
- Allow sell orders – allow sell orders;
- Broker quotes shift (true / false) – Use quote shift (if the Bid price is different from the price on the chart);
- Broker quotes shift (auto calculation) – Automatically calculate shift;
- Broker quotes shift (enter a value) – The shift value;
- Recovery mode – drawdown recovery function (on/off);
- Multiple start recovery (trailing/breakeven) – coefficient for trailing/no loss for recovery function;
- Multiple lot for recovery mode – lot calculation factor for recovery function;
- Number of recovery trades – number of trades in recovery mode;
- ActivateRecovery(ON/Off) – forced activation of recovery mode.
- FIFO compatibility (On/Off) – clear compliance with FIFO rules
- Split Pending Orders (use only if need (test before)) – Enable splitting a position into several orders (I didn’t test it on a real account, you need to check it!) By default, the function is not needed, only if desired and necessary!;
- Split to “X” orders – split position into ” X ” orders