The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union (EU) regulation, which establishes a new framework for handling and processing of personal data of EU residents. Any business processing personal data (collecting, recording, storing, using, etc) of EU residents are likely to be affected by the GDPR. The regulation comes into effect on May 25, 2018.
What are the benefits of GDPR?
GDPR gives customers and their users the option to:
- Easily identify personal data and enriched profile information.
- Update Personally Identifiable Information (PII) whenever needed.
- Opt out of storing user events.
- Request a permanent delete of all customer and end-user information.
- Opt out from sending data to third-party for analytics (stop sending properties to any third-party analytics tool).
How is BudgetForex Shop preparing for GDPR?
BudgetForex Shop welcomes the introduction of GDPR and is fully committed to achieving compliance with GDPR. We completely understand our obligation to our customers and we value our customers (and their customer’s) personal data rights. Here’s what we are doing:
- Identifying Personal Data: We are currently in the process of identifying the different levels of personal data that is collected, stored, used and disposed. It’ll help us establish a roadmap for becoming compliant with the new regulation.
- Being Visible & Achieving Transparency: In the light of the powerful role data plays in the modern day, providing visibility and transparency on how collected personal data is used is of utmost importance. Identifying the different levels of personal data will help us explore the best way in which we can achieve transparency and provide visibility to our customers.
- Enhancing Data Security: We give data security great importance. We are reviewing our policies to further enhance data privacy and data security measures.
- Data Portability: We are exploring ways of streamlining data exporting capabilities so as to give a helping hand to our customers who are concerned about their personal data.
- Changes in the Product: We have identified a few requirements in areas of our product that will be impacted by GDPR. We have developed a strategy that’ll help implement those changes.
Features Built for GDPR Readiness:
Right to be Forgotten
BudgetForex Shop lets you delete user data permanently. You can delete the user profile and all the data associated – like product order information, email discussions, chats, comments. To delete all user information, all you need to do is contact us at
Right to Rectification
The GDPR includes a right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete. Users in BudgetForex Shop can rectify any errors in their personal data by editing their profiles.
BudgetForex Shop GDPR FAQ:
Are BudgetForex Shop services GDPR compliant?
BudgetForex Shop is committed to transparent and secure handling of all personal data on our network. Our processes have gone through an extensive review to ensure we fully meet the requirements set forth in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation.
What is BudgetForex Shop’s role with respect to GDPR?
BudgetForex Shop acts as both a data controller and a data processor. BudgetForex Shop acts as a data controller for customer information that we collect to process payments and provide customer support. When a customer uses our services to process personal data, BudgetForex Shop acts as a data processor.
How do you Delete User Data?
BudgetForex Shop lets you delete user data permanently. You can delete the user profile and all the data associated – like past product orders, download links, personal information, messages. To delete all user information, all you need to do is contact us at
We’ll initiate the process of deleting your data.
These are the steps we are going to take:
- The admin navigates to the specific customer’s profile and ‘delete’ the contact – this first step is a soft delete.
- The admin then navigates to the deleted contact’s profile and uses that ‘Delete forever’ option to permanently delete the customer’s data.
How is my data in BudgetForex Shop protected from misuse?
All data including personal data and call information are encrypted at transit and at rest in the product. As a data controller, it is important for you to assess what data you’re collecting in the call recordings and notes. This information must be minimized to the extent necessary for you to provide service or support. As a data processor, BudgetForex Shop performs operations or set of operations on this data only based on your action and in compliance with applicable regulations.
I have questions, how do I get in touch?
Please feel free to reach out to BudgetForex Shop Support for any questions about GDPR. We’d be happy to clarify any doubt.