From June 20, some EA/Indicators may stop working in the new MT4 build of 1126.
Be careful! Do not update your MT4 to this latest version!
This is a global issue that will affect all MT4 software developers. Might effect almost all of your ex4 files.
The only way to prevent this is to revert back your MT4 to build 1090 and stop the auto-update, so you can continue using your indicators and EAs smoothly.
To revert back your MT4 version, please follow these steps:
- Go to your mt4 installation folder and rename: terminal.exe to terminal.exe.bak
- Download and extract MT4-Old.zip from here: http://pc.cd/KyJ7
- Put the terminal.exe to your mt4 installation folder.
Congratulations, now you successfully installed the previous MT4 version.
Now let’s stop the auto update to make sure it won’t automatically update itself to new version:
- On your computer go to your C:\Users\”your user”\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes rename “WebInstall” folder to “WebInstall.bak”
2. Then copy paste “WebInstall” from MT4-Old folder to this folder.
That’s all. Now you can enjoy all your MT4 files without interruption.
If you need any assistance, please contact us at